Age of History Asia v 1.1551 Hack mod apk (full version)
- Category : Games , Strategy
- Developer : Łukasz Jakowski
- Version : 1.1551
- Android Version : 2.3 and up
Age of History is a turn-based strategy game in which your objective is to take over the world.
Detailed map of Asia with 462 provinces to play!
- Orders are shipped before each round. The number of orders you can send during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
- After orders are sent, civilizations perform actions in turn order, which is random at the beginning of each round.
- The capital is the most important province of a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture the capital of another civilization, you get all of its provinces. Capital cities have a defensive bonus: + 15% and an offensive bonus: + 15%. The capitals have all the buildings already built.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. The colored provinces belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To return to the standard scale, double-tap the map. If the scale differs from the standard on the minimap, you can see '!' at the top right corner.
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based on your civilization's total population and economy. The money is subtracted from its treasury for military maintenance, which is based on the number of military units (units at sea are more maintained than units on land).
Orders - Normal view
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between the provinces you control or attack the province of another civilization.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting in a province reduces its population.
- Build: build a building in the selected province (see Building types). It costs money.
(4.1 and up)
Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0 - 4.0.4),Jelly Bean (4.1 - 4.3.1),KitKat (4.4 - 4.4.4),Lollipop (5.0 - 5.1.1),Marshmallow (6.0 - 6.0.1),Nougat (7.0 – 7.1.1),Oreo (8.0-8.1), Pie(9.0)