The Kodi media center is an award-winning multiplatform open source and open source media player and digital media entertainment center for HTPC (home theater PC). It uses a 10-foot user interface designed to be a multimedia player for the living room, using a remote control as the main input device. Its graphical user interface (GUI) allows the user to browse and easily view videos, photos, podcasts and music from a hard drive, optical disc, local network and internet using only a few buttons.
- Kodi does not supply or include any means or content.
- Users must provide their own content or install one of the third-party add-ons.
- Kodi has no affiliation with any third-party add-ons or supplements provider.
- We do not support the transmission of copyrighted material without the permission of the owner of the copyright.
- To update from a previous version, you must have installed an official version released by Team Kodi.
(5.0 and up)
Lollipop (5.0 - 5.1.1),Marshmallow (6.0 - 6.0.1),Nougat (7.0 – 7.1.1),Oreo (8.0-8.1), Pie(9.0)