WiFi Monitor Pro analyzer of WiFi networks v1,000+
WiFi Monitor Pro is a powerful tool that allows you to analyze the status of WiFi networks and track their parameters (signal strength, frequency, connection speed, etc.). It is useful to set up a wireless router, monitoring the use of Wi-Fi. It can also be used as a scanner and discover devices connected to WLAN.
- name (SSID) and identifier (BSSID)
- router manufacturer
- connection speed
- signal strength of the router
- frequency and channel number
- Access point security options
- MAC address and IP address of the smartphone
- Subnet mask, default gateway and DNS address.
(4.1 and up)
Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0 - 4.0.4),Jelly Bean (4.1 - 4.3.1),KitKat (4.4 - 4.4.4),Lollipop (5.0 - 5.1.1),Marshmallow (6.0 - 6.0.1),Nougat (7.0 – 7.1.1),Oreo (8.0-8.1), Pie(9.0)